Placement Head:-MR.R ASHOK KUMAR, M.Tech(CSE). (Ph.D)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DEPT OF CSE
HEAD PLACEMENTS & CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE
Placement Officer:- Mrs.Rajani
Contact Number:- 9652109999
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
We as Training & Placement Cell takes care not only the Academic Performance but also the other activities which enhance the character of the students.
Training & Placements
We give more importance to Training and Placements. We have a special division with experienced faculty who also train the students to develop their employability skills. These training programmes are scheduled in the regular academic time-table as CRT classes (Campus Recruitment Training classes). We mostly stress on aptitude and personality development programmes so that students can match with the industry standards.
We have several eminent professionals drawn from renowned industries actively participating in conducting the programmes. Not only they bring with them the ‘practical perspective’ to the classroom, but also they help the students in facilitating them with internships and placements in the industry.
- We are associated with eminent training institutes like JKC, IEG, Coign Consultancy, Nicco Ventures and many more.
- We are Tied-up with VTAPIT for CRT Programme.
- Passed out students were been placed in different MNCs and act as alumnis and give support in terms of training and placing their juniors.
- Organized a FDP Programme in association with JNTUH- GLOBARENA on eLSDM
- Organized soft skills training programme with IT-Curve consultant, Aptitude training programme by Mr. Sridhar and students’ assessment programme by Soham Consultant in the motto of personality development programme.
- Academic Year (2013-2014) was a remarkable performance in the institution with highest number of placements both company wise and placing the maximum number of students since from the inception of our college it’s a record placement’s.
- Placement Cell Organized a Prestigious Mega Industrial JOB FAIR in association with FAPCCI more than 6000 students participated and more than 358 students got selected.
- Placement cell contributes in publicity and generating revenue to the institution by the means of organizing Off-Campus drives, Competitive exams like…IBPS,GATE & RRB Exams, Mee Seva Training Programmes and Industry tie-up’s
MILE STONES AT PLACEMENT CELL:
- Placement Cell initiated and taken efforts to get our college accredited with “TCS-iON”.
- Placement Cell initiated and taken efforts to get our college associated with “ORACLE” as “ORACLE CLUB College” for training and placements.
- Placement Cell initiated and taken efforts to get our college associated with “UNISYS” for training and Placements.
- Placement Cell initiated and taken efforts to get our college accredited with “NASSCOM” as a “Official Test Center college for NAC-TECH Exam”.
- We are associated with” Deloitte” for Training on Interview Skills.
- We in association with English Department established “Human Excellence Cell “ in our college as it is tie up with Ramakrishna Math to empower the students’ abilities and character
- We organize industrial visits for the students for giving practical exposure of the industry environment.
- We organized a International Seminar On Ethical Hacking by Mr. Ankith Fadia.
- We are associated with Entrepreneur Development Cell, O.U.& NSIC, established an Entrepreneur Development Cell.
- We are also have a student Committee which is called STED (society for triggering engineers development).
- Placement Cell associated with “First Naukri”, “B.Techguru” and “Fresher’s World” for Training and placements
- We have set up a ‘Student Help Desk’ which adds value to it .It has tie-ups with VALMIKI & RIGHT DIRECTIONS which would initiate the following on our campus.
- Executes ‘Study abroad Counseling Cell and In-house Training’ for TOEFL\IELTS, GRE\Recruitment Skills.
- Organizes various Seminars and Workshops to broaden Educational opportunities abroad.
- Promotes the study abroad aspirants to USA, UK, Australia and other countries.