Faculty is the bloodline of any college, and chieftain of the students. Their undeniable role in the academics has all our applauses, and the management provides everything they need to extend the boundaries of their expertise. The inception of faculty development program is traced back from these roots. The programs cater the faculty by improving their knowledge, and induce a sense of personal development. The programs are presided by the best people in the respective fields, and their highly valuable suggestions can turn out to be motivational, and a game changer for the lecturers.
The best part of this kind of program is, it helps the students in an indirect way. The inspired faculty can share this knowledge to their students, and it can have a lot of impact on their careers.
- All the faculties of ECE Department got trained by NIITTR, Chennai, Human Excellence, RamaKrishna Mutt.
- Six faculties of ECE department are registered for MISSION10X.
- Faculties are attended for AICTE sponsor FDP at VNRVJIET.
- The faculties are utilizing E-Class rooms, OHP, Instructions with simulations.
- A Faculty Development Programme was organized by Wipro Mission 10X on “High Impact
- Teaching skills” during 16th to 20th May, 2011. 32 Faculty Members were trained from the programme.
- Two days FDP was organized on 29 and 30 June, 2011 at Rama Krishna Mutt and 52 FacultyMembers have taken the benefit.
- On 1st July, 2011 A Seminar on “Seven Habits of Highly effective Teacher” was organized andthe Guest Speaker was Prof.A. Ramakrishna Prasad, Director, UIIC, JNTUH.
- A Personality Development Programme on “Mind and Body Management”, “StressManagement “ and “Confidence – key to success” was organized in collaboration withVivekananda Institute of Human Excellence, Ramakrishna Matt, Hyderabad was organized from30th June to 2 July, 2011 for non teaching staff.
- A Faculty Development Programme was organized by Wipro Mission 10X Advanced Workshop on 12th and 13th August, 2011. 30 faculty members were selected for the programme.
- The Principal Organized a Seminar on “What is Research? How to publish Research Paper” to the Faculty Members on 24/09/11.
- A Faculty Development Programme has been arranged on 22/12/2011 by Dr.B.Mukhopadhyaya, Retd. Professor and Head, Department of Educational Management and Applied Psychology, NITTTR, Chennai on “Counseling the students”.